Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Create and publish items in Sitecore
Tag Archives: HttpContext
Creating cookies is no problem: But have you ever tried to remove a cookie, but nothing happens? It seemes that the “Remove” have no effect: Setting a cookie is a dialog between the client and server. Adding a cookie is done … Continue reading →