- Add the /scriptresource.axd to the IgnoreUrlPrefixes setting in your web.config.
(one of the symptoms that the settings is required is that you get a “Sys is undefined” script error)
- Add the path to your webservice to the IgnoreUrlPrefixes setting in your web.config
If the path to the web service is /components/MyComponent/MyService.asmx, you should add this path as well.
Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET