After I upgraded to Sitecore 7.5, all of my Sitecore items are called “__Standard Values“. This happens in the “Danish” language, not the “English”:
Don’t worry, your items have not been renamed. Sitecore have just made a tiny mistake, and added the phrase “__Standard Values” to the “Display name” of all __Standard Values:
- Find the template
- Find the __Standard Values of the template
- Click View|Standard Fields
- Find the field “Display name”
- Delete the text “__Standard Values” in the field
- Repeat for all __Standard Values that contains a text in the “Display name” field.