My first award was given back in 2010. Back then, the Sitecore MVP title was a 2 year nomination, which only gave you a badge for your website. Today, the title bring more than just the glory. Access to early product releases, MVP forums and the legendary MVP Summit adds value to the award.
- Alan Coates, Technology MVP, for most of you known as one of the organizers behind SUGCON. Oh, and he also knows everything.
- Christina Hauge Engel, the only Danish Digital Strategist MVP, and the go-to-girl when the personalization and analytics powers of Sitecore needs to be unleashed.
- Jens Gustafsson, Technology MVP, my Swedish colleague, with the excellent blog on Sitecore issues.
- Mads-Peter Jakobsen, former digital strategist, now holds the Ambassador MVP title. Where Christina solves the how’s behind analytics, Mads-Peter finds the why’s.
- Thomas Stern, Technology MVP, is also organizing SUGCON’s, and like Alan Coates, knows everything.
Congratulations to all of the MVP’s around the world. I hope to see many of you at the upcoming SUGCON’s and the MVP Summit in Orlando.