Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore and xDB - Setting up MongoDB on your developer machine
Category Archives: Sitecore 4
The HighResTimer is a Sitecore feature that has been around since Sitecore 4. It’s a simple timer that allows you to very precisely measure time in microseconds by using the underlying OS timers. It is very easy to use: The … Continue reading
I am using a lot of XSLT in my work with Sitecore 4 and 5. Practically every component that reads from Sitecore I do in XSLT. Only backend, formulars and business logic is programmed in c#. One of my colleagues … Continue reading
Sitecore 4 have the simplest way of choosing language. Just add a link with the parameter ?lg=language (where language is the language to switch to, DA for example). Many of my websites is multilanguage sites. At the top of each … Continue reading