Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Sitecore Event Queue - How to clean it - and why
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
Category Archives: Sitecore 5
The HighResTimer is a Sitecore feature that has been around since Sitecore 4. It’s a simple timer that allows you to very precisely measure time in microseconds by using the underlying OS timers. It is very easy to use: The … Continue reading
This article explains how you can get the hierarchy of placeholders and render them to your screen for debugging or documentation purposes. The Sitecore rendering engine allows you to place sublayouts inside placeholders. These sublayouts can contain more placeholders, thus … Continue reading
How do you get the Sitecore Sublayout from a Usercontrol? A Sitecore Sublayout (Sitecore.Web.UI.WebControls.Sublayout) is a container for your Usercontrol (.ascx) page. Therefore the Sublayout is retrieved by typecasting the parent to a Sublayout: Having the Sublayout in hand enables … Continue reading
Sitecore is an extendable platform, no doubt about it. For example it allows you to add an external (.aspx) page, to an item: The page will then show up on your item. But what if you wish to modify the actual Sitecore … Continue reading