Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Category Archives: Sitecore 9
Sitecore Postbacks not working? Contents not updated on button click? Try removing caching from your rendering
This is a classic Sitecore blunder – suddenly postbacks or button clicks have no effect, as if the web site no longer are connected to your webforms codebehind or the MVC renderings. And you have not changed any code. But … Continue reading
There seems to be an issue with certain combinations of Sitecore, SOLR and the local machine datetime settings. This is the error: ManagedPoolThread #11 12:20:50 INFO Job started: Index_Update_IndexName=sitecore_master_index ManagedPoolThread #11 12:20:50 ERROR Exception Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Message: Exception has been … Continue reading