Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore and xDB - Setting up MongoDB on your developer machine
Tag Archives: __Standard Values
In the previous post i described how a tiny error in Sitecore made you believe that all of the Sitecore items are called __Standard Values. The error occurs in the Danish language because Sitecore unintentionally added the word “__Standard Values” … Continue reading
After I upgraded to Sitecore 7.5, all of my Sitecore items are called “__Standard Values“. This happens in the “Danish” language, not the “English”: Don’t worry, your items have not been renamed. Sitecore have just made a tiny mistake, and … Continue reading
One of the features that Sitecore introduced somewhere in the Sitecore 6.x range is “Layout Deltas“, the possibility to merge an item’s layout details with the layout details on the item’s __Standard Values template. It means that you can add sublayouts to the __Standard … Continue reading