Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore how to configure SSL (HTTPS) in your Sitecore config files
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: AdvancedDatabaseCrawler
This is the first of 2 follow-up posts on how to use the Advanced Database Crawler open source module for Sitecore. From Sitecore 6.5, Sitecore is deprecating the old Lucene index. This means that we have to redo our index … Continue reading
From Sitecore 6.5, Sitecore is deprecating the old Lucene search method. This simply means that you can no longer use the current, built in Lucene search, but has to use a new built in Lucene search. This is article 1 … Continue reading