Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
Tag Archives: AdvancedDatabaseCrawler
This is the first of 2 follow-up posts on how to use the Advanced Database Crawler open source module for Sitecore. From Sitecore 6.5, Sitecore is deprecating the old Lucene index. This means that we have to redo our index … Continue reading
From Sitecore 6.5, Sitecore is deprecating the old Lucene search method. This simply means that you can no longer use the current, built in Lucene search, but has to use a new built in Lucene search. This is article 1 … Continue reading