Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: AdvancedDatabaseCrawler
This is the first of 2 follow-up posts on how to use the Advanced Database Crawler open source module for Sitecore. From Sitecore 6.5, Sitecore is deprecating the old Lucene index. This means that we have to redo our index … Continue reading
From Sitecore 6.5, Sitecore is deprecating the old Lucene search method. This simply means that you can no longer use the current, built in Lucene search, but has to use a new built in Lucene search. This is article 1 … Continue reading