Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: Ajax
This one came from one of my colleagues. If you are having trouble implementing asp.net Ajax using the asp:ScriptManager in a Sitecore website, you should check for the following: Add the /scriptresource.axd to the IgnoreUrlPrefixes setting in your web.config. (one of … Continue reading
The asp:UpdatePanel is a feature in the ASP.NET Ajax components that allows you to get a partial update of your page on postback. You can place all of your old non-AJAX components inside the update panel and they will behave as … Continue reading