Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: anonymization
This is a followup on the previous post C# Mask email address for GDPR reasons, where user Inspector Cluedget pointed out that masking (replacing characters with *) an email address in the log file is the least safest of the data masking … Continue reading
UPDATE 2018-08-10: See this post SHA256 hashing email addresses for GDPR reasons for an even better masking approcah. Thanks to Inspector Cluedget for the tip. This is a C# extension method that will mask your email address following this pattern: If it’s … Continue reading