Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- c# Async fire and forget
Tag Archives: ashx
The Microsoft URL Rewrite module is an ISS extension that allows you to rewrite one URL to another using regular expressions. The extension is like the Sitecore aliases on steroids, and is especially useful for mapping old dynamic URL’s to … Continue reading
Here is a small tip for you who is doing API’s based on Sitecore. How to get an item from the Sitecore Media Library and stream it to the HttpResponse of a page. This is an example of an .ashx … Continue reading
Have you noticed how Sitecore serves images using an .ashx extension? A .ashx file is a HttpHandler. A HttpHandler is kind of a lightweight aspx page, as the HttpHandler only deals with the HttpContext – for example there is no page … Continue reading
Have you noticed that when uploading files to the media library, sometimes the resulting file name is a guid? If I upload an image, say Brian.jpg, I need to write ~/media/9B62BB56FD6040FAA56C6DB1D8A0BDE6.ashx in order to acces it from the front end. And … Continue reading