Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: Asynchronous
There are several patterns on how to allow multiple threads to write to the same file. the ReaderWriterLock class is invented for this purpose. Another classic is using semaphors and the lock statement to lock a shared resource. This article … Continue reading
If you have several tasks that can be run in parallel, but still need to wait for all the tasks to end, you can easily achieve this using the Task.WhenAll() method in .NET Core. Imagine you have this imaginary method … Continue reading
Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the ‘await’ operator to the result of the call
This C# warning occurs if you call an async method from your non-async code. Imagine you have this imaginary async method: And you call the method from this imaginary non-async method: The compiler will warn you with the following message: … Continue reading
Often in application development you want a process to call another thread and continue the process flow, without waiting for a response from the called thread. This pattern is called the “fire and forget” pattern. I myself are oblivious to … Continue reading