Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Sitecore Hiding items: Clean up the cluttered content tree
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore how to make the experience editor a great experience for your editors
Tag Archives: AsyncSendingManager
The Sitecore Email Experience Manager is your way to send personalized emails to Sitecore users. You do not need to send bulk emails, you can easily send single emails with contents like “Here is your new password” or “Your … Continue reading →