Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
Tag Archives: Azure Function
The tiles on an Azure Dashboard will only display data from Azure itself. So if you have data from the outside, like a database, you need to make a few workarounds. Now, you cannot make your custom tile as pretty … Continue reading
When working with a scenario where your Microsoft Azure Function reads data from a queue, your azure functions is automatically triggered when an entry is added to the queue you wish to read from. The SDK will call your function … Continue reading