Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: Azure Queue
The Azure Event Hub is a big data queue system capable of handling millions of events per second and packs nifty tricks in both the read and write end. I have written plenty of articles on how to read and … Continue reading
From WebJobs 2.0 to WebJobs 3.0 Microsoft have completely rewritten the way Azure WebJobs is used. The reasons are probably noble, but they require you to redo your work when upgrading. So I made this template that allows me to … Continue reading
When working with a scenario where your Microsoft Azure Function reads data from a queue, your azure functions is automatically triggered when an entry is added to the queue you wish to read from. The SDK will call your function … Continue reading