Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: Azure
Microsoft Azure Functions is a solution to run small pieces of code in the cloud. If your code is very small and have only one purpose, an Azure Function could be the cost effective solution. This is an example of … Continue reading
The Azure API Management is a scalable and secure API gateway/proxy/cache where you can expose your API’s externally and still have secure access. In Azure API Management you create a “Product” which is a collection of API’s that is protected … Continue reading
The Microsoft Azure Cloud have a nice simple Queue mechanism in their Azure Storage where you can store up to 64 kb of data for up to 7 days. The queue is very easy to set up and very easy … Continue reading