Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: BackgroundService
When developing .NET Core Worker Services, you can allow the service to run as Windows Service: The side effect is that the root folder changes from the local folder to the System32 folder, which means that any log files that … Continue reading
The .NET Core Worker service is yet another tool in the .NET toolbox. They are perfect for background processing like reading from a queue or making health checks. They are cross-platform (of course) and they can run on docker containers, … Continue reading