Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: breadcrumb
The use of XSLT in Sitecore have been around since Sitecore 4. XSLT’s are fast to write and easy to deploy: All you need to update an XSLT is to copy a new file to your web server. The nature … Continue reading →
In my quest for providing simpler topics about Sitecore development, I have decided to give you one of my simplest XSLT’s: the breadcrumb. This breadcrumb is probably used in every project I have ever implemented. To create a breadcrumb you … Continue reading →