Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: BuildVirtualUser
One of the very old Sitecore features popped up yesterday. My team and I are working on moving our 550.000+ users from the .NET Membership Provider to an external system, possibly .NET Identity. .NET Identity will authorize the users, but we … Continue reading