Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: Config
Azure App Configuration is a nifty way of storing configuration settings in the cloud, and with the live reload feature you can change the config settings and they will automatically update in your app without a need for redeploy. But … Continue reading
The Sitecore config files are a complex machine and it requires a healthy mind to work with it. Fortunately Sitecore have implemented a few tricks to ease our pain. This article focuses on 2 parts: global variable replacement and environment … Continue reading