Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: Configuration
Would you like to know the System Info of your current Sitecore instance: It’s fairly easy. I created an SysInfo.aspx page and dumped in into the /sitecore modules/shell folder. The page is now available on the URL <yourwebsite>/sitecore modules/shell/sysinfo.aspx. The … Continue reading
Sitecore allows you to create configuration sections in /configuration/sitecore/ that consists of hierarchies of configurations including lists, and it will even help you serialize the configuration to object instances. Observe the following real life example of a configuration I created to … Continue reading