Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: ContactManager
In Sitecore, it is possible to encounter a situation where the calls identifying or locking a contact never responds, but there is no errors returned. A call to identify: And a call to Load a contact: Can both take forever … Continue reading
Sitecore General error when submitting contact – Another contact with the same identifier already exists
In Sitecore when creating your own contacts you can get the following exception: 10604 10:16:27 ERROR General error when submitting contact. Exception: System.InvalidOperationException Message: Another contact with the same identifier already exists. Source: Sitecore.Analytics.MongoDB at Sitecore.Analytics.Data.DataAccess.MongoDb.MongoDbDataAdapterProvider.SaveContactWithIdentifier(IContact contact, ContactSaveOptions saveOptions) at … Continue reading
The Sitecore Contact is the cornerstone of the Sitecore Experience Platform and is the place where you store every data you know about any contact, named and anonymous. UPDATE: 09-09-2016: CreateContact Updated: Thanks to moginheden for the update. UPDATE: 27-09-2016: … Continue reading