Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: cookie
Have you experienced that in Sitecore, the EXM Email Experience Manager window keeps reloading? In my solution, the problem was that I have a cookie with a “:” (colon) in the cookie name. According to the old RFC 2616 specification, … Continue reading →
Cookies are text strings that is used within the browser memory. In reality, cookies can store anything, as long as you follow these limitations: Do not store more than 20 cookies per domain. Do not store more than 4096 bytes … Continue reading →
Creating cookies is no problem: But have you ever tried to remove a cookie, but nothing happens? It seemes that the “Remove” have no effect: Setting a cookie is a dialog between the client and server. Adding a cookie is done … Continue reading →