Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: cookie
Have you experienced that in Sitecore, the EXM Email Experience Manager window keeps reloading? In my solution, the problem was that I have a cookie with a “:” (colon) in the cookie name. According to the old RFC 2616 specification, … Continue reading →
Cookies are text strings that is used within the browser memory. In reality, cookies can store anything, as long as you follow these limitations: Do not store more than 20 cookies per domain. Do not store more than 4096 bytes … Continue reading →
Creating cookies is no problem: But have you ever tried to remove a cookie, but nothing happens? It seemes that the “Remove” have no effect: Setting a cookie is a dialog between the client and server. Adding a cookie is done … Continue reading →