Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: CultureInfo
There seems to be an issue with certain combinations of Sitecore, SOLR and the local machine datetime settings. This is the error: ManagedPoolThread #11 12:20:50 INFO Job started: Index_Update_IndexName=sitecore_master_index ManagedPoolThread #11 12:20:50 ERROR Exception Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Message: Exception has been … Continue reading
My previous post was about multi site solutions in Sitecore. Now I want to talk about multiple languages. Sitecore is capable of using more than one language in one site. Languages are defined under /sitecore/system/languages: Switching language in a Sitecore … Continue reading