Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: CultureInfo
There seems to be an issue with certain combinations of Sitecore, SOLR and the local machine datetime settings. This is the error: ManagedPoolThread #11 12:20:50 INFO Job started: Index_Update_IndexName=sitecore_master_index ManagedPoolThread #11 12:20:50 ERROR Exception Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Message: Exception has been … Continue reading
My previous post was about multi site solutions in Sitecore. Now I want to talk about multiple languages. Sitecore is capable of using more than one language in one site. Languages are defined under /sitecore/system/languages: Switching language in a Sitecore … Continue reading