Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: Custom Experience Editor Buttons
In Sitecore, how do you set up a template and a rendering that works in the Experience editor? Here is the checklist: STEP 1: CREATE A TEMPLATE Create the template. For each field, use the “Title” field for all of … Continue reading →
Edit special field types in Sitecore Experience Editor – Custom Experience Editor Buttons replaces the Edit Frame
The Sitecore Experience Editor allows inline editing of simple field types like text and rich text (HTML) field, and a few complex ones like links. But editing checkboxes, lookup values, multiselect boxes, or any custom field you might have developed … Continue reading →