Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: Custom Experience Editor Buttons
Edit special field types in Sitecore Experience Editor – Custom Experience Editor Buttons replaces the Edit Frame
The Sitecore Experience Editor allows inline editing of simple field types like text and rich text (HTML) field, and a few complex ones like links. But editing checkboxes, lookup values, multiselect boxes, or any custom field you might have developed … Continue reading →