Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: Default values
I often work with dynamic XML documents which might or might not contain the element, field or attribute that I am looking for. The Standard .NET XElement class is pretty strict (as it should be) and returns a null reference … Continue reading
You all know that you can insert the node name in a text field by writing $name in the __Standard Values: This will fill in the node name when the item is created. Sitecore has more of those built in: … Continue reading