Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: Deserialzation
The documentation around .NET QueueMessage is a little fuzzy so depending on the version of your NuGet libraries might differ in properties. This article uses the Azure.Storage.Queues, Version=188.8.131.52. If you, like me, have systems writing JSON messages to the queue, … Continue reading →