Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: Dynamic
The scenario where you convert one input Json format to another output Json is not uncommon. Before C# dynamic and ExpandoObject you would serialize the input Json to POCO model classes and use a Factory class to convert to another … Continue reading