Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: EditFrame
As the Sitecore Page Editor (also known as the Unified Page Editor) is getting better and better, the demand for “page edit only” solutions grow. Customers are seeking solutions where the page editor is the only tool used to edit … Continue reading
The sc:EditFrame is a Sitecore Page Editor (called Content Editing in Sitecore marketing terminology) feature that allows front end access to fields that are not directly accessible, either because they are not visible or they are of a type that … Continue reading