Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: Engagement Plans
In Sitecore 8.1 update 1, you might experience the following error when trying to send an email: ERROR Failed to enroll a contact in the engagement plan. Exception: System.Net.WebException Message: The remote name could not be resolved: ‘default-cd-cluster’ … … … Continue reading
With the introduction of the xDB in Sitecore 7.5, Sitecore also changed the analytics API. The VisitorManager have been replaced by the Tracker. The Tracker is one of the base API’s for Sitecore the new Sitecore Experience Platform (the new … Continue reading
Sitecore DMS Engagement plans allow you to control some of the specific ways in which your website interacts and communicates with the visitors to your website. Think of engagement plans as a configurable flow state engine. It allows you to … Continue reading