Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: EXM
In Sitecore 8.1 update 1, you might experience the following error when trying to send an email: ERROR Failed to enroll a contact in the engagement plan. Exception: System.Net.WebException Message: The remote name could not be resolved: ‘default-cd-cluster’ … … … Continue reading
This is yet another post on the focal point of Sitecore 8: Contacts. The contact repository is a multi-usage storage of user information, from visitors (named and anonymous) to imported email addresses to be used in email campaigns. The Sitecore … Continue reading
The Sitecore 8 Email Experience Manager (EXM) is not only about sending bulk emails. It can be used to send one-time messages like “Thank you for signing up” or “forgot your password?” directly from code. In the previous versions of … Continue reading