Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
Tag Archives: Experience Profile
Sitecore 8 and Tracker.Current.Session.Identify – Overriding expired contact session lock for contact id
The new Sitecore 8 Experience Profile is a vital part, yes almost a cornerstone of the new xDB concept. UPDATE 2018-01-19: Please note that in Sitecore 9, Tracker.Current.Session.Identify have been replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs. For more information, see Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced … Continue reading