Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- c# Async fire and forget
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
Tag Archives: Facet
Sitecore Object of type ‘System.Runtime.Serialization.TypeLoadExceptionHolder’ cannot be converted to type ‘Sitecore.Analytics.Model.Framework.IFacet’.
When deleting or refactoring Sitecore Contact Facets, and when using a Shared Session Manager, this error can exhaust your solution to the point where the IIS recycles: ERROR Error executing the session end callback. Id: dd7b0466-af93-4130-a388-9e9eca9c0839 Exception: System.ArgumentException Message: Object … Continue reading
This Sitecore Personalization Rule was developed by my colleague Martin Rygaard with the purpose of being able to personalize on any field in any facet on a contact. STEP 1: CREATE THE CONDITION Create a new “Condition” below /sitecore/system/Settings/Rules/Definitions/Elements/??? The text … Continue reading
This is yet another post on the focal point of Sitecore 8: Contacts. The contact repository is a multi-usage storage of user information, from visitors (named and anonymous) to imported email addresses to be used in email campaigns. The Sitecore … Continue reading