Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: Facet
This Sitecore Personalization Rule was developed by my colleague Martin Rygaard with the purpose of being able to personalize on any field in any facet on a contact. STEP 1: CREATE THE CONDITION Create a new “Condition” below /sitecore/system/Settings/Rules/Definitions/Elements/??? The text … Continue reading
This is yet another post on the focal point of Sitecore 8: Contacts. The contact repository is a multi-usage storage of user information, from visitors (named and anonymous) to imported email addresses to be used in email campaigns. The Sitecore … Continue reading