Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: Facets
This article describes how to create a simple Sitecore facet consisting of a DateTime and a list of strings. A contact is made up of facets. Here are all the facets Sitecore uses (you will find the facets in \App_Config\Include\Sitecore.Analytics.Model.Config): In … Continue reading