Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: Field Editor Button
Edit special field types in Sitecore Experience Editor – Custom Experience Editor Buttons replaces the Edit Frame
The Sitecore Experience Editor allows inline editing of simple field types like text and rich text (HTML) field, and a few complex ones like links. But editing checkboxes, lookup values, multiselect boxes, or any custom field you might have developed … Continue reading →