Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- decodeURIComponent() equivalent in C#
Tag Archives: Flash
First I thought this was a Sitecore issue. Then I beileved it to be a Internet Explorer 9 issue. But it’s really a Macromedia Flash issue. Flash has an issue with modal browser windows in Internet Explorer 9. When a … Continue reading
The flashVars is a method of passing variables to a SWF file. FlashVars is a name/value collection seperated using ampersands (&): The example above is a fictive example embedding a videplayer. The videoplayer takes 2 parameters, the video name and … Continue reading