Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: GetItem
I am using the XslHelper from some C# code. I use the GetItem() function to get an item from a NodePathIterator. But the GetItem() generates an error “SystemInvalidOperationException: Enumeration has not started. Call MoveNext()“. The following code will fail with that … Continue reading