Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: Google maps
Finally the Advanced Sitecore Google Maps (WCAG Edition) for Sitecore has been upgraded to use the V3 API of Google Maps. Advanced Sitecore Google Maps is a commercial module for Sitecore that allows you to add Google Maps to your Sitecore … Continue reading
This is part of the latest feature of our Advanced Sitecore Google Maps (WCAG Edition). I have added a new feature to find the nearest markers based on an address. The caclculation is based on the approximate birds-flight distance between 2 … Continue reading
Advanced Sitecore Google Maps (WCAG Edition) is a new module for Sitecore. The module provides maps, that are accessible and meet the Section 508 requirements. The module is very easy to use for your Sitecore editors. UPDATE!: A new version … Continue reading
One of the new features in the Advanced Sitecore Google Maps (WCAG edition) is the ability to draw polylines. Polylines in Google Maps can be drawn using 2 methods: By creating a new GPolyline with the array of coordinates to … Continue reading
Sitecore is an extendable platform, no doubt about it. For example it allows you to add an external (.aspx) page, to an item: The page will then show up on your item. But what if you wish to modify the actual Sitecore … Continue reading