Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: Google Merchant Data
XDocument is your old XML friend in C#, and it allows you to create or manipulate XML documents. To work with namespaces, you must use the XNamespace class. This is an imaginary XML document (a Google Merchant Feed formatted one) … Continue reading
Receiving a Google Merchant Data feed (also known as a Google Product Feed) can be fairly easily manipulated on import time using a little C# and LINQ. The feed is basically a XML RSS 2.0 feed with some added properties … Continue reading