Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
Tag Archives: Google Search Appliance
This article refers to the Google Search Appliance (GSA). But since GSA and http://www.google.com is based on the same algorithms, it is very likely that it also applies to the general Google search as well. The Google Search Appliance allows you to … Continue reading
The Google Search Appliance (GSA) is a search box (a server) that you buy which contains basically the complete search engine from Google. Using this search box allows you to apply the magical Google search results on your intranet, extranet or internet. The … Continue reading
The new System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListView control is one of the new templated controls thats available in the Windows Presentation Foundation. But the control is not available for users in Sitecore. First you must add the control to the web.config in the typesThatShouldNotBeExpanded section … Continue reading