Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: Google
This article refers to the Google Search Appliance (GSA). But since GSA and http://www.google.com is based on the same algorithms, it is very likely that it also applies to the general Google search as well. The Google Search Appliance allows you to … Continue reading
Several years ago I wrote a an article about Creating a Google Style paging component in XSLT. Some users pointed out to me that the paging component wasn’t exactly Google style. Especially using the arrows didn’t comply with how Google … Continue reading