Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
Tag Archives: IElement
This article describes how to create a simple Sitecore facet consisting of a DateTime and a list of strings. A contact is made up of facets. Here are all the facets Sitecore uses (you will find the facets in \App_Config\Include\Sitecore.Analytics.Model.Config): In … Continue reading