Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Sitecore Event Queue - How to clean it - and why
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
Tag Archives: IFacet
This article describes how to create a simple Sitecore facet consisting of a DateTime and a list of strings. A contact is made up of facets. Here are all the facets Sitecore uses (you will find the facets in \App_Config\Include\Sitecore.Analytics.Model.Config): In … Continue reading