Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: Job
In large Sitecore installations with many background tasks you will find the following log lines over and over again: ManagedPoolThread #1 10:26:05 INFO Job started: xxxxx ManagedPoolThread #5 10:26:05 INFO Job ended: xxxxx (units processed: ) This is the Sitecore … Continue reading