Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore how to configure SSL (HTTPS) in your Sitecore config files
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: Job
This simple .aspx page has become one of my most used tools when working with Sitecore. It’s a job viewer, displaying which jobs are running and which jobs are finished: A Sitecore job is a thread running in the background. … Continue reading →
Sitecore contains a job system, allowing you to start and run jobs in the background. Jobs are perfect for long running operations. Scheduled tasks is jobs that is started at certain time. Jobs have no HttpContext and, depending on how … Continue reading →