Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: keyword search
This is a case I ran into recently. I need to create a multiple OR condition with LINQ. I have a list of user names and I wish to create a simple search where I can match any first name/middle … Continue reading