Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
Tag Archives: language
This is a little nifty thing I developed recently. I developed a small UserControl that displays all the flags from the languages in Sitecore, enabling me to create a list of clickable flags that will make the website switch language. … Continue reading
I have previously shown my support for pipelines in Sitecore and I have used pipelines to modify the request header, to create contenteditor warnings, and I have shown how to add parameters to pipelines. Here is another pipeline trick: Using … Continue reading
When you start to dig into the Sitecore security model, it is very understandable that large multinational corporations are using Sitecore, because Sitecore allows you to create a very granular security setup. UPDATE 2017-11-24: This article applies to Sitecore 6, … Continue reading
My previous post was about multi site solutions in Sitecore. Now I want to talk about multiple languages. Sitecore is capable of using more than one language in one site. Languages are defined under /sitecore/system/languages: Switching language in a Sitecore … Continue reading
This piece of code moves all fields from one language to another. It is a sample code, so it is hardcoded to move from danish to swedish. Change the code to use your languages before using it:
Sitecore 4 have the simplest way of choosing language. Just add a link with the parameter ?lg=language (where language is the language to switch to, DA for example). Many of my websites is multilanguage sites. At the top of each … Continue reading