Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Sitecore Hiding items: Clean up the cluttered content tree
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore how to make the experience editor a great experience for your editors
Tag Archives: Layout
This article explains how you can get the hierarchy of placeholders and render them to your screen for debugging or documentation purposes. The Sitecore rendering engine allows you to place sublayouts inside placeholders. These sublayouts can contain more placeholders, thus … Continue reading