Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: LINQ
Receiving a Google Merchant Data feed (also known as a Google Product Feed) can be fairly easily manipulated on import time using a little C# and LINQ. The feed is basically a XML RSS 2.0 feed with some added properties … Continue reading
Apparently XML isn’t dead yet, and today I received a Google Product Feed in the RSS 2.0 XML format. The feed was full of duplicates and my job is to remove them: As you can see, “Product 100” appears twice. … Continue reading
This is a case I ran into recently. I need to create a multiple OR condition with LINQ. I have a list of user names and I wish to create a simple search where I can match any first name/middle … Continue reading