Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: List
Getting the inner value of a list inside a list can seem complicated in C#, but LINQ makes it easier. But first let’s make a list in a class, and then make a list of the class with the list … Continue reading
C# LINQ do have a Distinct() method that works on simple types: For non-simple types, you have 2 options, but first lets make a non-simple type, a class: OPTION 1: IMPLEMENT AN EQUALITYCOMPARER The equalitycomparer is a class that is … Continue reading
This is yet another post on the focal point of Sitecore 8: Contacts. The contact repository is a multi-usage storage of user information, from visitors (named and anonymous) to imported email addresses to be used in email campaigns. The Sitecore … Continue reading